Compassionate home health services promote independence and dignity
Hope Home Health delivers in-home care if you’re recovering from an illness, injury or surgery, or if you’re living with a chronic illness. Our goal is to keep patients safe at home, and help them recover and restore their health. Recovering in the comfort of your own home or residential facility promotes independence and may help you avoid repeat hospitalization.
Our skilled caregivers provide the highest quality of care — we look at the whole you, not just your diagnosis. This ensures that you receive the level and type of care you need to improve, quickly. We are available 24/7 for referrals and urgent patient needs.
Skilled home health care assistance
Wherever you are in recovery, Hope’s home health team provides Medicare-certified services that are accredited by The Joint Commission. Team members, including nurses and physical therapists, have specialty training to deliver exceptional care in your home. We deliver personalized care for patients with a wide variety of concerns, including:
- Recovery from an illness, injury or surgery
- Wound care needs
- Managing chronic or serious illnesses like heart failure, diabetes, cancer and respiratory diseases
- Providing patient and caregiver education
Home health services can serve as bridge to other care levels
As conditions or needs change, patients can seamlessly transition into other levels of care. This brings peace of mind that you will have exactly the kind of care you need at every stage.
If additional support or a different living arrangement is needed, we partner with families and patients to help them transition to:
- Residential care facilities
- Skilled nursing facilities
Medicare patients can qualify for home health care
Medicare coverage is available for home health care. To receive benefits, patients must be:
- Unable to function outside the home without assistance from a caregiver or an assistive device
- Restricted by an existing illness or have developed a new disease
- In need of nursing or rehabilitation services on a recurring basis
In addition to Medicare, Hope accepts commercial insurance and private pay insurance.
Learn more about Hope Home Health services or contact us at (925) 829-8770. We are open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.