As a physician, you know your patient best and when it’s appropriate to recommend hospice as an option for care. When that time arrives, Hope Hospice is here to support you, your patient, and his or her circle of care.
Hope Hospice physicians are here to consult with you throughout your patient’s illness on issues relating to pain management, comfort, and quality of life.
The Hope Hospice team provides free, confidential, in-home visits to help patients and families understand how hospice care can help them.
Please call 1-800-HOSPICE (467-7423) to:
- Receive more information
- Set up a complimentary consultation for your patient with one of our hospice-trained nurses
- Make a referral (link to referral form)
When you refer your patients to Hope Hospice, you can be assured that we will:
- Provide your patients with a caring option to manage their end-of-life journey
- Support, reinforce, and respect the relationship you have with your patients
- Maintain a link between you and your patients
- Provide 24-hour care so you do not have to handle after-hour calls
- Provide ongoing pain management and symptom relief for your patients so you can rest assured that your patients are comfortable
- Offer ease of referral and minimal paperwork
- Have the ability to continue to bill if you provide services for your patient
On Call Newsletter
A free newsletter for healthcare professionals that provides information about hospice and end-of-life care. Click here to download recent issues or click here to receive issues via email.