On-site Training for Healthcare Professionals
Our goal is to provide relevant, up-to-date training for healthcare professionals in the community who work with patients at the end of life. Our staff can provide on-site presentations to professionals in hospitals, skilled nursing facilities and residential care homes. Training topics and duration are tailored to each facility’s needs. CEUs are available for many seminars.
Presentations for residential care homes and skilled nursing facilities include:
- General hospice care
- Hospice care for the actively dying patient
- Hospice care for patients with dementia
- Proper body mechanics and techniques for safe patient transfers
- Pain management for the elderly
- Fall prevention
- Nutrition for the elderly
- Wound care
To request an in-service education program for your staff, please complete this form.