- Responsible for completion of assigned visits, admit or liaison nursing functions based on staffing and patient/family needs, and for assessment and care of patients in end of life care.
- Possess a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the State of California.
- Preferably possess a B.S. degree in nursing with a P.H.N. certificate.
- Minimum two years of varied work experience as a professional nurse with preferably one of the two years in an acute, oncology, Home Health and/or Hospice setting.
- Current CPR certification; current driver license
To apply for a position please send your cover letter and resume to:
6377 Clark Avenue, Suite 100
Dublin, CA 94568-3024
Fax to: (925) 829-0868
Hope Hospice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship.