- Supervises and coordinates the home health interdisciplinary team to insure competent, accurate and safe delivery of care to all patients.
- Clinical supervision of perfect care strategies; facilitates and insures quality initiatives and program implementation.
- Manages, maintains and sustains regulations, compliance of standards, and clinical care.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred
- Current California RN license; current CPR certification; current driver license
- 2 years of professional nursing experience within the last 5 years in a home health agency, primary care clinic or health facility
To apply for a position please send your cover letter and resume to:
6377 Clark Avenue, Suite 100
Dublin, CA 94568-3024
Fax to: (925) 829-0868
Hope Hospice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship.