- Assist Admissions Team by responding to community referrals with information meetings, admissions assessment and planning.
- Assist with continuity of care and discharge planning from hospitals.
- Possess a current license to practice as a registered professional nurse in the State of California.
- Preferably a B.S. degree in nursing with a P.H.N. certificate.
- Minimum three years of varied work experience as a professional nurse with preferably one of the three years in an acute, oncology, Home Health and/or Hospice setting.
- Current CPR certification; current driver license.
To apply for a position please send your cover letter and resume to:
6377 Clark Avenue, Suite 100
Dublin, CA 94568-3024
Fax to: (925) 829-0868
Hope Hospice, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, medical condition, age, veteran status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship.